Announcing "Why Did you do That" - A Founder Blog ×

Welcome to the Unioverse come introduce yourself and say hello

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

Hey everyone! I’m excited to introduce myself. I’m a proud Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, where I earned three letters of appreciation. After my service, I dipped my toes into the corporate world, then took a detour to Hawaii. What was meant to be a quick two-month trip to Asia has turned into a seven-year adventure!

In 2020, I started Kuva Korp, a cool community for adult gamers. I’m all about finding awesome multiplayer games to dive into with friends and love being part of a community that’s all about having fun and supporting each other.

Edited by Wingman_RG
Testing feature, picture was really large.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi there everyone!

Happy to be here. 
Lady Avondrood, head/senior moderator and self pronounced artist 😉

I’m a mum of two and happy to be part of the Unioverse 🥰

I’ve been head of gamer guilds in World of warcraft, I love gaming and all that surrounds it and I love to connect with the community. 

Any questions? Feel free to ask 😘

Salvus!!

• Administrators

Hey everyone, 

Oh yes people still use forums, just look at Star Citizen and their millions of players.....it is a great place to break off and have a more detailed conversation, so often on Discord if you are not there in the moment you miss it...and it slides right by.

WM

GM Unioverse! I’m Kasto, stoked to be here. I’m an ocean paddler, father of three, and a community mod/collab manager, I'm all about navigating new waters and fostering connections. By day, i’m usually surfing the web and serve in government, doing what I love. I'm grateful for this opportunity to contribute to the Unioverse Community and excited to explore the future together. Let’s go!! 

• Like 5

GM fam.

You all know me as a Elian. 

I'm an avid gamer, always have been, to my detriment at times. But love it anyway.

Three kids, 15 horses. So not always heaps of time to game.

See you around fam!!

• Like 5

GM fam
My name is Mikmik. I’m passionate about gaming, and I’m excited to connect with like-minded individuals. I currently mod/helper/twitter raider], and I love exploring new opportunities and challenges in web3 gaming.
I’m looking forward to Hopefully, we all succeed here., and I’m excited to engage and collaborate with others who share my interests.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

GM fam

I am HashPanda. A student in computer science and happy juggler of balls.

I love to play many games, especially FPS games. Been exploring the web3 space and making Unioverse my home ❤️

Sweet summer everyone and cheers to the new forum :)

• Like 4

GM fam
My name is Champion, I'm in China, I don't speak English, but I can use translation tools very well, I like to live freely, I like web3, I don't have any other job right now, so I always have a lot of time, right now I'm focusing on unioverse, and I hope to keep contributing here in the future as well!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Joining a number of my OG frens in the forums here... some of you might have seen me on discord chats.

My typical online handle is m3sh.  Some might know my "government name" - especially if you go way back and watch the New World Creator program from back in 2023 where I had the honor of being voted the winning submission for naming and describing the eMerging planet of Cieba -- but I'm not going to advertise that here. 

I live in Western Canada, consider myself an honorary American by nature.  What started as degen NFT airdrop hunting turned into a fascination with a franchise concept and a bullish appreciation for the strengths of the underlying team and overall sci-fi narratives that resonate with my own reading and entertainment choices.  My gaming preferences are typically in the FPS realm, I'm old school all the way back to dial up modems and playing DOOM2 against friends, on to the introduction of broadband internet and the thousands of hours I've spent playing Quake 2, then Q3, RTCW, and the various entries of the Battlefield franchise.  

Unio has endless possibilities and I'm excited to see what studios do within this franchise-as-a-service concept.  So far, the results are extremely encouraging.

In short, I'm here for the fun, I'm here for the tech, I'm here for the franchise's vast scope and innovative approach to web3, and if I make a few bucks on the way with collectors items (god knows I can't compete with the amazing players already hanging around) then all the better!

Salvus!

• Like 3

• Administrators

After working on Star Citizen and seeing how powerful forums can be, it was one of the first things I wanted, it allows us to be more personal on here, and to get to know your community and have longer more detailed discussions.

Discord is great, but disjointed and so fast....you miss a lot, and we can't be on it all day, as we have development to do, forums allow us to carve  some time out of our day and come interact with those that care the most.

Welcome !

WM