Announcing "Why Did you do That" - A Founder Blog ×

What types of things would you like to see in the Hoverdrome?

• Administrators

Hey gang, welcome to anything and everything about the Hoverdrome, tell us what you like, what you want us to do better, what you would like to see in improvements, powerups, game types, well anything and evverything about the Hoverdrome.

Let's hear all the ideas, you never know yours just might get into the game.

WM

GM GM
plss make a new server Especially in the tournament. It would be fair if everyone used the same server ping. Maybe set up an EU server or something like that. For someone like me, who’s Asian, using a US server in the tournament is really hard because my ping is so high. It’s quite frustrating to play, especially in a tournament, when you’re dealing with delays and lag. It’s hard to showcase your skills properly.

Ranking Tournament. Long-term competitions, e.g. one month.Winners would gain points to move up the season rankings to advance to higher segments, losers would lose some points, players with similar segments would be matched together and rewards would be given out at the end of the season based on the rankings, there could be bigger team match modes such as 4v4 and longer matches per round, but I think that would probably take a large number of players, which might be difficult to achieve at the moment, but maybe there could be small scale alpha seasons, and of course we would need to prevent cheating and detect player behavior in the game, I think this would be a good incentive for players to enter more tournaments and play more matches, it would drive people crazy. It would attract a large number of players and encourage existing players to be more active in the game.

Edited by Champion